Flying Dog Cottage
Flying Dog Cottage is a stunning cottage located in a quiet street in the heart of Mullumbimby near Byron Bay. The house has been completely renovated and is stylishly furnished with a fusion of old and new furniture. Interesting artworks compliment this eclectic mix to create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Front and back covered verandas offer spaces where you can enjoy the morning sun or catch the afternoon breezes and unwind with an evening BBQ.
Relaxed and comfortable
Some of the features you can look forward to enjoying at Flying Dog Cottage include:
- Three bedrooms, all with queen size beds.
- The cottage comfortably accommodates a maximum of six adults.
- A well designed kitchen all ready for those who love to cook featuring stone bench tops, electric wall oven, gas cook top, dishwasher and espresso machine.
- A spacious living/dining room which opens out to the outdoor eating area and landscaped garden.
- A smart new bathroom with shower and toilet, underfloor heating for the cooler times.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning provides perfect comfort in the living/dining room for those indoor occasions
- HD TV, DVD player and CD/Ipod unit for your entertainment
- Free WiFi
- Gas BBQ
- Modern laundry and second toilet
A great location
Flying Dog Cottage is just a 5 minute walk from the town centre where you will find a range of wonderful cafes, some really funky shops, interesting art galleries, organic food outlets, rejuvenating day spas, fabulous weekly farmers’ market and magical monthly Mullum markets.
Mullumbimby is only a 15 minute drive to the buzz of Byron Bay, 10 minutes to laid back Brunswick Heads with its cafés and glorious beaches and 15 minutes by car to sophisticated Bangalow with it array of shops and eateries. The area also has some of the most scenic drives in Northern NSW through quaint villages and sub-tropical rainforest.
Bring the dog
The cottage has a fully fenced garden so is the perfect pet-friendly place to stay in the Byron Bay region if you are holidaying with your canine friend. There also is a dog exercise park just around the corner for longer walks and a swim in the Brunswick River.